Wag and Java
Time Limit: 1000ms
Memory Limit: 65536kb
DescriptionWag has recently started attending a programming club. Naturally he is facing the problem of choosing a programming language. After long considerations he realized that Java is the best choice. The main argument in favor of choosing Java was that it has a very large integer data type, called BigInteger.
But having attended several classes of the club, Wag realized that not all tasks require using the BigInteger type. It turned out that in some tasks it is much easier to use small data types. That's why a question arises: "Which integer type to use if one wants to store a positive integer n?"
Wag knows only 5 integer types:
1) Byte occupies 1 byte and allows you to store numbers from - 128 to 127
2) Short occupies 2 bytes and allows you to store numbers from - 32768 to 32767
3) Int occupies 4 bytes and allows you to store numbers from - 2147483648 to 2147483647
4) Long occupies 8 bytes and allows you to store numbers from - 9223372036854775808 to 9223372036854775807
5) BigInteger can store any integer number, but at that it is not a primitive type, and operations with it are much slower.
This is not a hard problem.But Wag wants his java to be unique,so Wag divide BigInteger into 3 different types
6) LittleBigInteger -A to A-1
7) MidBigInteger -B to B-1
8) LargeBigInteger can store any integer number, but at that it is not a primitive type, and operations with it are much slower.For all the types given above the boundary values are included in the value range.
Wag may have two ways to write it.First write each digit of the number n. Second Wag use scientific style: aeb(a is a double no larger than 10 and does not equal to 10 and has at most 98 digit. b is a integer no larger than 98).So for a number 1900000000 Wag can write it in two ways.
From this list, Wag wants to choose the smallest type that can store a positive integer n. Since BigInteger works much slower, Wag regards it last. Plz help him.
InputThe first line contains a positive integer t , which indicates the number of test cases.(1<=t<=100)
In each case , the first line contains a positive number n, which has at most 100 digits .Wag use one of the above ways(normal or scientific style) to write n.
The second line contains a positive number A . The third line contains a positive number B. You may assume 9223372036854775808<A<B
OutputOne single line contain the smallest type.
5 1e40 1e20 1e40 13000000000000000000000000000 13000000000000000000000000000 13000000000000000000000000001 -999999999999999999999999999 1000000000000000000000000000 2．1234567111111111111111111111111111e50 -1000000000000000000000000000 1000000000000000000000000000 2．1234567111111111111111111111111111e50 1 13000000000000000000000000000 13000000000000000000000000001
LargeBigInteger MidBigInteger LittleBigInteger LittleBigInteger Byte